1. Pictures- If you have a wedding dream board or Pinterest, bring those pictures to your wedding appointment. It helps to have ideas of colors, styles, and types of flowers that you like. Ipads or Tablets are great to bring in to show larger size pictures. Don't worry we have WiFi!
2. Dress Colors- Color names can be drastically different depending on the store you purchase your dresses from. David's Bridal Olive color could be Alfred Angelo's Moss. So it is really important to either know the color your dress company uses or even bring in a swatch for us to match the color.
3. Guests in Your Consultation- it can seem like a fantastic idea to have you mom, sister, wedding planner, best friend , or grandma in your wedding appointment. Just remember the more people you bring to your appointment, the more opinions there will be. It is a good idea to only have the people who will be helping you pinpoint your decisions (wedding planner, mother, or whoever is going to be writing the check) Sometimes people may be offended if you don't ask them to join in your consultation, but remember, it is your wedding!
4. Flower Choices- It is always great to research the flowers you like before your consultation. Different flowers have different availability. There are a lot of flowers that are grown in greenhouses and available year round now. However, that doesn't mean that they will be the same price all year round. The peak season for Peonies is April - June. There are growers that grow Peonies year round, but you may be paying 4 times as much for a smaller flower. Your florist will have the best idea on the availability of many flowers.
5.Deposit- Weddings can range anywhere from a couple hundred dollars to tens of thousands of dollars. Here at Boise At Its Best, we only require a $75.00 deposit to secure your date. We do a lot of weddings every year, but we give each one the time and attention they deserve. Depending on the size on the size of the wedding, we try to do only 4 weddings per weekend. Putting a deposit down is a great way to secure your date so we do not fill up. Securing your date with a deposit ensures that you can have the date you want and still have time to make any changes necessary to your wedding.
6. Trust Your Florist- It may not always be possible to see exactly what your bouquet or arrangements will look like. Our wedding designers have many years of experience in making gorgeous arrangements. We have a 100% guarantee on everything we send out, and will only give you the best for your day!
Using these helpful guidelines will help make your consultation easy and your special day go off without a hitch! Call us anytime if you have any questions or want to schedule a consultation. 208.342.4885